View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,400 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2021 at 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=BethRags;7038660]Ugh, that happens to me every now and then. A prn can definitely be helpful. Personally, I keep white sage to smudge my home when I feel I'm in danger. As for your cat, they can be sooo comforting...can you pick her up and bring her with you to sit on your bed (or wherever) and give her a good massage and some nice scratches so she'll stay with you?

Unfortunately the cat it on top of the fridge . So she'll come around when she is ready. I guess I can see if I talk to myself if she'll come in here. Sometimes she will. She knows I won't talk to her while she is up there as I don't encourage climbing up there. Good idea though for a normal cat. (Is there a normal cat?). For now I'm just focusing hard on she wouldn't act normally if there were danger in the house. She doesn't act normally if there is a stink bug in the house so I'm pretty sure a man would really upset her.

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*