Thread: Family?
View Single Post
Phrysca

Member Since Sep 2020
4 hugs
given
Default Mar 06, 2021 at 09:05 AM

Growing up, family was always first, and I didn't ask why I had to do things I just did. As of now, my family feels like my enemies. The main thing that bothers me is what they did to me and because I never really made it a big deal, now it's biting me in the.... Growing up, I couldn't stand my mother, and I think she felt the same about me. Now, everyone who meets her says she is the sweetest, the nicest... First of all, what is she doing talking to people behind my back; she never took the time to get to know my friends growing up? And my father, we used to have an understanding, now we can't even be in the same room. My mother never liked our relationship. When I was eighteen I got my first job making 12 an hour. My mother asked me why I was only making two dollars less then she was when she had worked all my life. Instead of being happy for me, I felt she was jealous? She was upset instead of being proud?

I only started building a relationship with her after I found out I was going to have a girl, and she managed to even ruin my relationship with my daughter too. She took my children after I did something she didn't like. She went six months without talking to me. Now I don't want to talk to her. People tell me to forgive - I have been forgiving her and the rest of my family for years. I understand all of that I just don't feel like it's the right thing to do amymore. Why should I keep subjecting myself to the torments of their lies and have to belittle myself just because it is "the right thing to do?" What if it isn't the right thing to do. Because they keep doing this to me. I don't trust them at the same time I do not want to feel like this anymore.
Phrysca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro, Bill3