View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,833 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 06, 2021 at 12:31 PM

Hey L, I just signed up for the next workshop. I didn't realize how much I wanted to do it until we were talking yesterday. I still haven't mentioned the year-long writing thing I'm doing. Or the still upcoming free zoom lectures I've signed up for. This is all in the name of keeping my work going apart from you, which is important for me so I know that I can and will do as we continue to decrease the frequency of my sessions. Every 2 weeks/twice a month feels really good right now and at some point, I imagine we'll go to once every 3 weeks... then once a month? We'll see how it goes. But I'm comfortable for now where we are. That one website I told you about in January, they have several free one-hour recorded lectures that I'm going to listen to between sessions, and there's also some very affordable ones too (to the tune of like $15-$18 each) that sound interesting to me as well. It's a good resource I found. And if S does any more $29 ones, I'll be all over those too. I have a hard time spending $199 for the longer ones, but I think this one at the end of the month will be worth it.

Hugs from:
Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail, SlumberKitty