Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2014
2,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 06, 2021 at 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I just realized that I can be in a senior lounge. I just turned 55. Wow. How did that happen.

I got both doses, not due to age or health conditions, but due to my job. My dad is 83 and he just got both his as well. Obviously because of age

He had no side effects. But I was very sick and am still not 100% ok. I was sick after both doses but much worse after second. My husband is same age as me and also got it due to his job. He was not feeling well after both doses.

But I am sure, and have evidence from people who had covid, that covid would feel way worse than the side effects of vaccination .
I had one friend to be very sick for a few days after the second shot. But she's fine now. Also had several friends that were Covid positive and are fine now after taking the zpac. One friend tested positive after getting the first shot, her main complaint was feeling really tired and she had to be quarantined. So I really think side effects depends on the individual, and maybe the brand of vaccine. Hope you get to feeling better soon

"Caught in the Quiet"
Trace14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady