Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2014
2,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 06, 2021 at 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
I've had my first and will get my second on St. Patrick's Day. My doc doesn't want me to go anywhere until I've had my second shot. The side effects can be rough, but better than a bad case of COVID--they've been no deaths from the vaccine!
Not sure that the no deaths from the vaccine is still true, or if they would publish it if were not true. There have been some serious allergic reactions from the vaccine that were probably caught in time. Here's some info from the CDC. With all the irregularities in reporting it's hard to tell what's Covid related deaths, unless the Covid test was done at the time of death. Many have come forward saying their family member died from conditions other than Covid. Notice how the Flu has magically disappeared and many people died of the flu yearly. From my time working in a hospital I've seen many elderly get the flu, that lead to pneumonia, then death. But you don't hear of these cases anymore. It's enough to make me suspicious of some of the findings. Anyway.....I guess we may never know the entire truth of this Virus, at least for a little while longer. IMHO
Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC

"Caught in the Quiet"
Trace14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady