Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,105 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 07, 2021 at 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSweden View Post
Do you still think of trying to find someone to marry or to find more friends?
As far as for me getting married is concerned, I feel like it's too late for me because I'm too old to be married for the first time. So many people have told me that it's never too late, but I think they have no idea what it's like to be old and married for the first time. I have personally known a few people who got married for the first time after 50. All of them came down with severe health issues and passed away within a few years after they got married. It seemed like their health were OK before they got married. Also, it's a tremendous adjustment to make, since it's very difficult to live with someone else after years of being alone and being the "boss" for yourself. The older you get, the harder it is to find compatibility.

I'd like to make more friends, but it's always been difficult for me. Men (I'm a male myself) tend to be very picky about who to have as friends. I'm that way myself. Plus, I have trust issues with meeting new people. I have been burned so many times. And, of course, there's the pandemic to deal with. But it was hard for me before that.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote