View Single Post
Noninde

Member Since Dec 2020
8 hugs
given
Default Mar 07, 2021 at 04:37 PM

I made a post in the middle of the night that I never really expected replies to.

I was on a crisis chat online for a while, but they didn't have much of a suggestion.

I've posted to social media and emailed friends.

I have therapy tomorrow with a therapist who has missed the last two appointments but I can't quit her service when I'm in the middle of this quicksand, taking months to build a rapport with someone else isn't something I should explore right now.

Last year was hell on earth; I haven't had time to process. I had two month reprieve and now, there's bad things happening again. I'm triggered, I'm hurting, and I can't control this fear and pain.

I'm sitting here typing this, crying, while on a zoom meeting. I'm absolutely shattered and feeling like my seesaw of sadness and numbness is pushing other people away that I can't get any sort of support.

I'm being ghosted by support persons and passed over for work advancements because I have too much instability and bad luck in my life. I'm a negative pessimist with too much liability.

I'm so tired of everything being out of my control. With negative life events that should be spread out over years, all happening within a few - during a pandemic.

I had a childhood of reaching out for help, begging, and not receiving it. It just feels like more of the same.

I suppose I just need some sort of 'it's not just you, this is hard, and for some reason we seem to have to do it alone.'
Noninde is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous38191, downandlonely, RoxanneToto, WovenGalaxy