Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2014
2,762 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 07, 2021 at 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If people had a vaccine and still contracted covid and then died, then they died of covid. They didn’t die because they were vaccinated. That’s not the correct cause and effect correlation. It’s like if I take meds and still got sick, I didn’t get sick because I took meds. Wrong causation
I think the key is if there is a reaction to the vaccine and that proper treatment is not available at that moment to treat it Then the death would be from the vaccine. Plus if you are positive for Covid, then comorbidity factors kick in making risks of death a possibility Testing positive alone is not a death sentence. 99.8% recovery rate, but when you add in the comorbidity factors risks of severe Covid or death increase.
A friend that had the vaccine, then tested positive for Covid, within a week was treated as if she had not been vaccinated and she is fine now. Got her second shot and is moving on.
As mentioned before the decision to get or not get the shot is a personal one. But for someone like me who likes to look at something new from different angles it takes some time to process the information. RNA is very interesting.

"Caught in the Quiet"
Trace14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady