View Single Post
Toughcooki

Member Since Jul 2020
247 hugs
given
Default Mar 07, 2021 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotokan View Post
I am so sorry that you were treated that way. You might want to try TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) for MDD. You know I would want to report that therapist for being so crass. Wow! He should not be working with patients.

If you are able to travel, there is a clinic in Hawaii and a VA center there that does TMS. They have even advanced the TMS method too.
Thank you, @Shotokan I have heard about it, but I do have issues with travel unfortunately.
I've reported mental health doctors at the clinic before, but nothing happens. (One laughed at me when I was crying and made fun of me to a trainee as I was walking by because I kept crying.) I think he's just trying to convince me I'm good enough to get on with, and get me out the door. I've changed my mind about 50 times now about my next appointment with him at the end of the month. I want to cancel. Part of me says, no, you shouldn't cancel, you should tell him how you feel about what he said. Problem with that is, there's nothing he could say that would resolve this situation, so it'd just be stressful for nothing. I have tried the 'confront people who are hurting you' thing and it just doesn't seem to make me feel any better, or solve anything. It makes more sense to me to just let them be who they are, and stay away from them.
Toughcooki is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2