Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 07, 2021 at 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace14 View Post
I think the key is if there is a reaction to the vaccine and that proper treatment is not available at that moment to treat it Then the death would be from the vaccine. Plus if you are positive for Covid, then comorbidity factors kick in making risks of death a possibility Testing positive alone is not a death sentence. 99.8% recovery rate, but when you add in the comorbidity factors risks of severe Covid or death increase.
A friend that had the vaccine, then tested positive for Covid, within a week was treated as if she had not been vaccinated and she is fine now. Got her second shot and is moving on.
As mentioned before the decision to get or not get the shot is a personal one. But for someone like me who likes to look at something new from different angles it takes some time to process the information. RNA is very interesting.
Nothing wrong with looking at research. Many of us do the same. I was just pointing out the cause and effect in the article. I didn’t see any statistics on how many people died of vaccine. It was talking about dying of covid.

Yes if one dies from a side effect of a vaccine, then we can say that the person died because of vaccine.

It’s possible to contract covid after vaccination. No vaccine is 100%. It’s even more possible after just one dose. I have a coworker who got covid after first dose. Thankfully she recovered. Yes people would be treated like everyone else who had covid. They wouldn’t be treated differently because they already had the first dose.

Yes it’s a personal decision to not get vaccinated. We always had people who don’t vaccinate. Even with required vaccination, people get wavers and such. It will be no different with covid vaccine.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Trace14, Travelinglady