View Single Post
ArtieTheSequal
Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,766 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 08, 2021 at 11:15 AM

Hey L. Okay, so I'll admit it. For the first 2-3 days after my session, when I'm working on something related to what we talked about I'll be like ooh I want to tell you now. But then after that, usually by Tuesday at some point that goes away and I'm good waiting again. Finding these other interactive ways of continuing my work between sessions has been really helpful and I'm glad I'm doing them. Like, last night I found a 4-lecture series about dreams, archetypes, and complexes that I'm strongly thinking about registering for even though it's not free, it's not too expensive. Cuz I'm super interested in the complexes thing the more I read. It's absolutely fascinating. I'm working on trying to name the one that's been activated recently - I'm thinking it's like a core one or something, a deeper-seated one than others that I've already brought to light and integrated or whatever. It's a tricky one eh, that shape-shifts and slithers out of the light. It doesn't like me shining light around looking for it, does it? Ha. Goddess this work is fascinating.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty