View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 08, 2021 at 11:04 PM

Hi, I get how it's so varied what sends us off, up, out, or down. Plus other directions we lack terms for.

Turns out, I kept to one bit a day. Sunday, moved some papers nearer my working space and felt all ready to get them done however long it took. But hold off—My dear luv suggested catching a movie! What a novelty. Nomadland, fiction about the folks in RVs, 5th wheels, and vans who drive around the middle of the country. Lots of great scenery. On a scale of 5, I'd place it about a 3. Much is what I would imagine living would be in a cramped van. Odd jobs, not enough for a big repair, several friends one might keep crossing paths with, yup, as I might imagine.

So, today, after two calls, put on some music and then just kept moving through the forms and typing in the numbers in Turbotax. All the way past their double checks and to the printout stage. Good, enough for today. I usually print the full set with worksheets and two copies of what's supposed to be sent. Figger print it out before Intuit or Apple or somebody changes something and ooops, this program is "no longer supported." Like an wayward adult child.

Signing day. Then labels. Find an envelope. Find a stamp. Place forms in envelope. Place the labels. Place the stamp. I should be done by the 16th.

R

Revu2 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote