View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Cocosurviving ❄️Happy Winter Solstice! ❄️Happy Kwanzaa!

10 yr Member
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 09, 2021 at 05:43 PM

It seems that each time I have a sinus infection or respiratory infection it triggers both of my rare diseases. [emoji2362][emoji51][emoji30]

Thursday, March 11th 2021- I have my consultation with my new immunologist. I have my fingers crossed [emoji1693] that he will be a provider that listens.

Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria- I’ve tried several antihistamines over the years and the only one that works for CIU is hydroxyzine...unfortunately it’s a sedative.

Xolair is not a good match for me...it’s too risky in regards to the side effects and other autoimmune diseases that I have.

Hereditary Angioedema-I have one Firazyr injection remaining. My previous immunologist did not feel comfortable prescribing me a preventative medication. He said, the side effects were too much for my health.

I’m having a day of extreme frustration.

I’m tired of itchy chronic hives, not regular hives that feel like my skin is on fire [emoji91] covering my whole body and face.

I’m tired of my face, feet and hands looking like I was jumped into a gang.

I’m also tired of fatigue, sore throat and runny nose.

I’m tired of having so many chronic illnesses that finding treatments is difficult.

I’m also so hurt that I’ve lost multiple family members. The grief is so real. I know my ancestors are in my corner and watching over me but the pain of missing my family members hurts deeply.

I’ve been continuing to eat [emoji899] fresh fruits, vegetables, drinking a lot of water and non-caffeine herbal teas. Hoping this sinus infection will pass which would calm my flare ups. I purchased a new Fibromyalgia cookbook. I’m looking forward to feeling better and being able to cook the recipes.

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata

Last edited by CANDC; Mar 09, 2021 at 06:35 PM..
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
CANDC, RoxanneToto, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3