Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2021 at 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
I've been called cynical since I remember, but I also cry much less than the people who called me like that. It's all conditional. People are around you when it suits them. One day you may be a little bit too successful, or the opposite, and they're gone. They may meet someone who makes them feel better about themselves - they're gone. They may step into more prestigious social circles than the ones you're in - they're gone.

It's all conditional. I think the best way to proceed is to let go of any expectations and just seek bright moments together for as long as they're around. I don't believe in meaningful friendship or love. I do believe in those little unique times that give sense to that life of ours.

I dunno who said it, but it's so damn accurate... it's not about friendship, but rather love... to all guys out there who believe they found the one and there is no one else like that...

"She's not yours, it's just your turn". That's real life. Cheers!
I agree! That actually makes way more sense. It is all conditional. And in terms of finding love, yes there is no one true love. It just happens to be someone who remain loyal and you both just make a great fit. When a relationship or friendship ends, it is usually because there is no longer a good fit. Just because a friendship or relationship ends doesn't mean the person is toxic like some people may believe. Only time I may think that is if it ended in such a manner that they showed their true toxic selves. Which in that case, would indicate that they were never actually real friends.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote