View Single Post
newtus
The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2021 at 01:48 PM

My sleep is still not right. I slept through the night only 2 times since I switched my medicine to night time. Otherwise I’m still sleeping during the day.

Is this really all medicine related? Ugh I wonder if I have a physical condition going on. This makes no sense. At all.

When I was working and making myself get up in the morning, I was so incredibly tired most days. Or at least half the days. But I still stayed up, even after work, and my sleep schedule was on point. I slept every night. So I feel perhaps maybe some has so to do with me not being as active in doing things during the day, but there’s gotta be more to it.

I’ve been dealing with excessive sleepiness since I been on AP’s starting with seroquel or haldol, one, back in 2007. Whichever I was on first. I don’t remember. Before that, I was in high school and still on meds but not AP’s. Just AD’s and AA’s. So I was still sleepy but that also could’ve been teen issues cuz I was staying up into the night, etc and school is exhausting of course on top of that.

I literally don’t know what’s wrong anymore. Idk if it’s the meds anymore FULLY or idfk. It’s driving me insane for a straight decade now. Fckkk.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty, WastingAsparagus