Student of Life

Member Since Mar 2014
2,911 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2021 at 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
The thing with chemicals.. There's no bad drug.. Especially if it's classified as a medicine. If they don't work - You have to find which one it is, stop that one with supervision..

It's a process.. One med for this, something for that.. There will be many new and better meds in the future - Some of which that used to be illegal.. Others will be analogues, derivatives, etc..

It's not the meds that have any effect in their chemical structure. It's all in the brain - The brain/mind is the experience of consciousness. Mental illness is a certain state of consciousness.

There's probably hundreds of different types of depression - Maybe that's why some meds don't work for everyone. Since it's the brain that experiences, there's millions of people that are already on meds/drugs - naturally without even being on meds.

It's like saying "All drugs that get you high are bad for society" just like "All meds are bad for myself - Even if I have mental illness".

There's people that have been on meds and do well without them because they never needed them in the first place but usually that's just a change of perspective - A massive change.. And it only works because of the anger associated with it.. It can jump start immediate coping mechanisms that haven't been triggered before. That's why psychedelics are being trialed for possibly treating mental health disorders - They cause immediate change.

Thank you sir. I appreciate it.

You are very smart, Des - I hope you know that.

WastingAsparagus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn