View Single Post
never. happy

Member Since May 2015
69 hugs
given
Default Mar 12, 2021 at 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
From what you wrote it seems like you were already intimate enough so i don't think that kissing a few times is a big deal if it was consensual. sex is another matter of course but i Hope that you'll both know when the time is right even depending on your Religion. in any case if she was bothered by it perhaps she would have said something and if she didn't perhaps you don't have much to worry about, but it doesn't hurt to ask i think. So Sorry about what happened to you finding out about your sister and your ex but i think that depends on each individual person and i don't think you're doing something necessarely wrong but of course i may be missing something so perhaps take it with a grain of salt. i am wishing you both the best with this new relationship. Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @never. happy, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
Thanks for all the warmth MickeyCheeky . The kiss was consensual; I make it a point to tell her that she can and should feel free to tell me if she's feeling uncomfortable with anything so that we can stop. I think she went for it first, if I remember correctly. As for sex, I don't want to rush things and risk what we have. We are on the same page about that. Not until we get married. Just a clarification, more than anything... It was my sister and her ex, not my ex. I'm 99% sure that was a typo, but just incase of that 1%.
never. happy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote