View Single Post
Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Mar 13, 2021 at 04:10 PM

M. Need to decompress

C. Go for it

M. I'm so f’ing pissed off

C. What about?

M. I'm pissed at SF and Al in particular. Their service has been terrible. Worse than terrible because they have not even responded. Unbelievable! So frustrating. All Al needed to do was let us know she was on the case. I've been frustrated about this since a week ago Friday when we first raised the issue. It's frustrating and angering because I have zero control other than sending emails. I've sent 3 to 5 and no response.

C. What else?

M. I'm also frustrated with ST.

C. How so?

M. Starting with Sh. She's worthless. Just seeing her pisses me off.

C. What else?

M. I'm also upset that DJ did not respond to my email. He completely ignored it. It wasn't my idea. It was f’ing Sh’s. I'm pissed that he never agreed to strategize with me.

C. What else?

M. I'm also upset with Sil.

C. Why?

M. I was the one who introduced her to EU and she never thanked me for it. Now she's saying she wants to back off from ST leaving me holding the bag.

C. What else?

M. I'm anxious about the TG and Sap opportunities

C. Anything else?

M. I'm anxious about the amount of work l still need to do.

C. Specifically?

M. I still need to create the d-tour

C. What else?

M. I need to finish the I3 BD project

C. What else?

M. I still need to finish the A/X listing.

C. What would make you feel better even great?

M. It would be great if:

- SF told us we passed the review. That would be fantastic!
- I got the TG deal. This would be so awesome
- I got the Sap deal. This would be such an incredible relief

C. Here's my take on SF. It will happen. You will get a response from Al on Monday. That's very likely. Wouldn't you say so?

M. I think that is likely. If I don't hear from her by 1pm, I'll email Nik.

C. I know this is q massive deal for you, but it's not like you'll never hear back, right?

M. That's right. It's not like all of a sudden SF is shutting the door on you never to be heard from again. You're right.

C. So, my advice is to wait until 1pm and then raise the issue with Nik.

M. Ok

C. Regarding ST, I suggest you bite the bullet and be a team player. Make an effort to prospecting. Schedule sending the webinar invite on Monday. You'll feel better about it and show you're a team player. Listen, there's always someone challenging to work with anywhere you go. Take the high road. Become the poster child. Okay?

M. That's good advice

C. ST still represents a phenomenal opportunity for you.

M. You're right

C. Move on without Sil. You have SPM 2.0 just around the corner. Just saying you're affiliated with ST is enormous.

M. You're right

C. Isn't Col super excited about the BE program?

M. That's true

C. Didn't DJ say you made significant progress?

M. That's true

C. Didn't Sh and Lisa say it's good to go?

M. That's also true

C. If I recall correctly you have been getting a super positive response to PM, right?

M. Yes, you're right I have. Every single time.

C. And, you my friend have done an outstanding, I mean phenomenal job with the HL training program. This now gives you a complete system.

M. Thanks. I appreciate that. I am very happy with what I created and it is scalable.

C. I know how easy it is to get caught up in the negative and completely negate the positive. That's how the brain works.

M. So I've heard and I believe it.

C. And this is especially true when you have so many crucial issues to deal with. It's easy to get stuck in the “quicksand.” Fortunately, things have picked up for you considerably. My advice is that you turn ST and Sil into super positive opportunities.

M. How so?

C. With ST, have Sil set up the meeting with the marketing person. Have Sil set up a call with Tina to show the BE program. Prep for the call with the team. You did an outstanding job with DJ and the team. Create an email template for ST prospecting. Send the webinar invite to 5 people on Monday. Start thinking about presenting the new PM to the Enterprise team in April. Create the demo tour. Incorporate what you're doing with HL with I360. Get excited about this. Especially, the rollout. Use it as a content development workshop where you're getting buying from the team. Use it as an opportunity to develop a GREAT prospecting course that's even better than ST’’s. Reference the material and your notes. Kick f’ing ***. Show Sil what you created and have her leverage this with EU.

M. These are great ideas! Now I'm fired up. I can use the PB training for anyone outside ST.

C. Exactly. Continue to make an effort with ST because lots of upside, but get ready to put full-court press on PM.

M. Love it

C. Foot on the throat time.

M. Abso****inglutely!

C. Regarding the diet. Start next week when you start getting the K meals.

M. Sounds good

C. Feel better

M. 100%. Thanks so much!

C. You got it
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote