View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 14, 2021 at 09:26 AM

There is a thread called “coronavirus discussion”. People post their worries and concerns there. I don’t recall what subforum it’s on.

There is a coronavirus thread on anxiety forum where people share how their lives are affected by covid 19.

I think it would be ok to have such types of threads on grief and loss subforum. If people worry that others will post about not being able to get a hair cut, it’s likely not going to happen on grief forum

And it’s ok to have it on health forum etc I don’t think it’s against the guidelines as long as it stays on topic.

We can also have such thread on work subforum where people could share how their job is effected by covid.

I don’t see why we can’t have multiple threads that are offering support in the particular spheres of our lives

Are you asking to have a subforum specifically about covid? Then we have to specify what kind of stuff people are allowed to post because if someone gets triggered about trivial things like hair cuts then people should be warned what they aren’t allowed to post about trivial stuff. I personally expect a total disaster and it will cause people more anxiety now worrying about what constitutes support and what we are allowed to post about. Covid is extremely stressful and I personally don’t need more stress now worrying what I shouldn’t post about. But maybe mods will decide it’s a good idea. This is just my thought

Thanks for this!
Cocosurviving