LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2021 at 12:48 PM

Dear T,
I feel almost...relieved that you won't be returning to in-person sessions for a couple months? I think as much as part of me wants them, a big part of me isn't ready. And to know I won't have to wear a mask (and that you won't wear one either) if I get the vaccine helps quite a bit. Because that's a big part of what was concerning me about it. I'd rather see your whole face. And to not have to worry about crying, like if I need to wipe my nose.

And...I wonder if there was also a part of me that was sort of worried I'd somehow lead to your infecting your family? So I'd feel a little better if your wife was also vaccinated. Even though I admit that a part of me also sort of feels...I'm not sure what the right word is. Weird? Awkward? If she's the one determining whether you can meet me and other clients in person. Yet I understand it at the same time.

I think I also had this fear that you had already started seeing some clients in person but hadn't said anything to me because (a) we're working well online, (b) you know I'm anxious about COVID, and/or (c) my daughter is back in school. So I'm sort of relieved you weren't doing that without telling me (if you were up front with me about it, I'd understand).

Love,
LT

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty