Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2021 at 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughsmilecry View Post
I have been separated for several years. Separated is the word he used for the kids but he left me. He was very angry at first and years into an affair. Found out a few months later there was a child. I was so hurt but I masked it well for the sake of my children and also because I didn’t want to divorce. I feel so stupid for doing so much on behalf of a marriage that only I want. We talk often recently and he admitted that he was blind, but nothing about us. After a recent conversation I feel like he doesn’t want me. However I can’t seem to pull the trigger. I can accept that he doesn’t want me, but I haven’t been able to file for divorce. My mother in law doesn’t think he will divorce me, but I’m beginning to feel like why? Us remaining married is only tying me down. He has a whole other family...
So Sorry this is happening. It will likely be difficult but i think you will be able to handle this as shocking as what you're going through can be! Please consider your options carefully! i Hope and Pray that things will turn out well. Have you tried to suggest Couple counseling to him? Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @Laughsmilecry, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote