View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,870 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2021 at 01:21 PM

Yesterday my anxiety was insane. I took 3.5 milligrams of Xanax throughout the day. I then took 30mil of melatonin just to deal with stuff. I fell asleep fairly quickly and stayed asleep until about 7. I don’t remember much about the morning. I went to Whole Foods and to Taco Bell.

I had my second therapy session. It went good. She was in her office and gave me a tour. Still says she says she’s looking forward to seeing me in person. I mentioned spending a lot of time in my bed because I liked my weighted blankets and I had a lot of other sensory things. She asked what they were and I said they were weird ones and I wasn’t comfortable sharing them right now. She looked kinda confused/amused and said something along the lines of “a coping skill is a coping skill and if it helps it helps” my old therapist did actually email her so my new one is going to send a disclosure to me so she can talk to her. Although she was supposed to have sent it the last time I saw her. But today went well and my anxiety is under control.

Yesterday I posted a new profile picture. I was posting it just for my own future sake. I had gone on a deleting spree of old pictures of myself. I ended up getting over 20 likes for the picture including from some people who never like my stuff. But I got this PM message from one of my old coworkers who had a lot of trouble at work and had a lot of trouble after she suddenly disappeared and cut off all contact. She asked me how I was doing and that I looked great and then she sent me a picture of a Starbucks drink she had ordered. At first I was kinda annoyed that she was messaging me after 1.5 years of no contact but then I figured she was just being nice and she is a lot more insecure then I realized she was.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Soupe du jour