catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2021 at 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
Had leftover corned beef and cabbage for dinner tonight. Slept way in. Hope I can sleep tonight/get up early tomorrow for my dr appointment.

Talked with my mom a bit today. We're having a zoom meeting Saturday afternoon about basics surrounding the Disney trip. Like cost etc. Right now, the rules are changed and you can't get Fast Passes for any of the rides. That means waiting in line for everything. We need to get an idea of how much everything costs. Who is sleeping in the tents, the cabin and the motorhome. (I want to sleep on the couch in the motorhome so that I have a way to plug in my cpap even though I hope to have lost enough weight to not need the cpap any more.)

I am seeing my liver doctor tomorrow. Everything was great according to my primary dr this past November but I worry that gaining 4 pounds will change that and my liver dr will not be pleased. I just FEEL bigger, you know?

No migraines the last several days!

The Disney trip sounds awesome and so does corned beef & cabbage. I was so involved with getting my first vaccine that I forgot about St. Patrick's Day.