LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2021 at 03:06 PM

Dear T,
Unsure whether the grenade will go off or not... I think we discussed some important stuff, but you know that one aspect of what we talked about, the forgiveness, is a really difficult topic for me. I really wish it had been a Monday or Wednesday session instead of Friday. Especially because I'd feel worse if I ended up emailing you tonight/tomorrow vs. a workday.

And this is really stupid and pathetic, but part of me wished you'd actually confirmed in there that of course you care. You said something sort of implying it, and I know I said that I don't need the words, that your actions show it. But damn it, I still want the words sometimes... Part of me wants to say that for you, but maybe if you still refused to say that, I'd feel worse. But like I said, the anxious side of my anxious attachment was triggered by the realization that I sort of accepted your caring without your saying it.

So perhaps you'll get an email about that instead. Or the stuff with my mom. Or something else entirely.

Love,
LT

Hugs from:
*Beth*, ArtieTheSequal, SlumberKitty