View Single Post
Moose72
Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,551 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2021 at 04:46 PM

I picked up N3's girlfriend and N3 today to drive them home. We had a conversation about Disney World and N3 said "S can come..." I said "There aren't any more beds available and the golf carts will only hold six each.." Well I think I upset S because she was very quiet the rest of the time. She can get quiet though, yet sometimes she is very talkative so I don't know what to think. We're having a meeting tomorrow - everybody who is planning to go- via zoom so we'll see. I just feel bad that I said that!

I got up early to take S to work and then came home for several hours before I had to leave for my liver doctor appointment. He said I'm hunky dorey! I'm so happy! I know I still have cirrhosis but I guess it must not be getting worse. I even told him that I've gained 10 pounds since November and he didn't make a big deal out of it! We talked about how fast he can type and he told me that you can get someone to transcribe what you say, but he says its easier just to type it yourself.

I'm doing laundry right now. Time to change it over!

P.S. N3 saw my old car today. He said it was just driving down the street. He knows this one was the exact one because of the two bumper stickers on the tail.

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Last edited by Moose72; Mar 19, 2021 at 05:03 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, buddha1too, gina_re, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123