amandalouise has no updates.

15 yr Member
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2021 at 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Camper View Post
Is there reason to think if I'm having symptoms of Alice in wonderland syndrome it could be due to the multiple lesions in my brain, and since the lesions do not go away, the Alice in wonderland syndrome will not go away, either?

I got the impression from the internet that AIWS is harmless and usually resolves itself, but it can also be caused by brain lesions, which I have. I have not brought this up with anyone since there are no treatments, but I'm considering it now since I don't feel that I'm only schizoaffective. I don't want to be medicated for the AIWS symptoms because they're mistaken for schizoaffective symptoms, for example.
there is treatment for it depending upon what your individual symptoms and root cause of the Todds Syndrome aka alice in wonderland syndrome. I am on beta blockers / antidepressants combo that works on my mental and physical forms of this problem.

talk with your treatment providers they will help you get tested to find out what and how this presents in you and treat you for it.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Happy Camper