View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2021 at 11:53 AM

I did a 10 minute guided imagery session on my phone last night. It helped me with my anxiety and with that and a 10 milligram of melatonin I got to sleep. I still woke up for a bit around 2:30. Today I feel ok. I’m a bit anxious but that’s because I had an espresso coffee. Today I’m just doing my usual Saturday chores and things. Last night I recorded the first episode of the new season of one of the shows I like. But right now I’m just watching my usual weekend sitcoms. I got the pair of boots I’ve been wanting for a couple years. My stimulus check is really helping out with everything. I got some bills to pay and stuff too.

I’ve been avoiding the grocery store because my old coworker is kind of transphobic. She thinks she’s being nice. She’s just clueless. She knows based on my Facebook that I go by he/him and that I have a new name. But when I see her at the store she continues to call me by my original name and she misgenders me. It’s really obnoxious because she knows I’m trans. Today my mom had to go and she saw her and the coworker asked why I never come in the store anymore. Um...

I just got my shot and I feel a bit sick right now but it could be the coffee. I’ve been feeling sick and tired when I get them. Then I get super hungry.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, gina_re, Sunflower123