Thread: Dumb decisions?
View Single Post
RoxanneToto
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Aug 2020
6,991 hugs
given
Default Mar 20, 2021 at 04:14 PM

I did something tonight I think was a stupid decision, and I regret it but I’m mostly feeling mad at myself for even thinking it was an ok thing to do!
I went to the pharmacy for my parents (dad was prescribed with antibiotics by district nurse who came early evening) but thought, since I find it hard to navigate the roads that lead there, I’d park close by and walk. Even though it’s dark and could be dangerous.
Got honked at a few times, by people I think were doing it just to be aggressive because I was waiting to cross over the road, not getting in the way, and I cursed myself the whole time for being so stupid.
The last time I did something “obviously” stupid was trying to drive to work when it was snowing recently. I’d felt the roads were getting dodgy on the way home from work the day before, so I really should have just phoned in
Is there any way to try and fix poor decision making abilities like this?
I’ve been diagnosed with PTSD, along with a strong possibility of autism and maybe ADHD tendencies, if that makes any difference.
Honestly, while I did get back to my car and home safely, I’m just feeling rather ashamed of myself tonight...
RoxanneToto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, hvert, unaluna, WovenGalaxy