View Single Post
HBFay08
Newly Joined

Member Since Mar 2021
Unhappy Mar 22, 2021 at 05:24 AM

My husband and I have been married for 16 years. He has been distant lately and we have had some issues but nothing that I thought was so bad we were headed for divorce. He came home Friday and told me he was leaving me. I am heart broken. I don't know where to start, what to ask, and how to react. I can't stop crying. I have to go to work this morning and I am hoping I am able to make it through without completely falling apart. I am alone here in this state with no family. I moved here with him for a job. He also came and told me he took a job in another state and will be leaving at the end of the month. Of course there is so much more to our story but I am getting ready to go to work and don't want to start the water works. How do I start this process? I was blindsided and I am terrified of the unknown. I went to the emergency room due to a panic attack on Friday night. He moved out the bedroom into a guest room and refuses to talk to me. He hides in the room. I am so lost. I have an appointment with my therapist on Thursday but in the meantime, I just wanted to talk. My sisters know but they are so angry that they are no help. They want revenge and I don't want to fall into the anger and bitter woman. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you for listening.
HBFay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, rechu, unaluna