View Single Post
Noninde

Member Since Dec 2020
8 hugs
given
Default Mar 22, 2021 at 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging vortex View Post
what kind of online chats are you looking for (and by that, I mean) are you looking for mental health advice about a certain condition?. are you looking for a place to vent but not necessarily get a response?. are you looking for a general mental health chat where anything is discussed.

I am aware of healthful chat, which is a website that contains chatrooms for various conditions (anxiety, bipolar, eating disorders), and it also has a lounge.

7 cups of tea also has a chatroom and a facility to chat 1 on 1 with a free listener. some of the listeners are really good

I'm mainly looking for chat in order to calm down from a cliff edge of anxiety. Talking is one if the only thing that gets me through bad periods. I had bad luck on 7 cups of tea my first time but will try again. And will try healthful chat too. Thank you for the suggestion.

My therapist thinks I might have complex PTSD, the depression and anxiety that go along with that. It's hard to separate all the feelings and symptoms from one another, so I'm scared using a more directly targeted chat would be rude when I'm not properly diagnosed.