View Single Post
kala83
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2012
88 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 22, 2021 at 07:33 PM

had my first therapy appointment in over two months today. I was bad and forgot about a whole mess of appointments I had before and got put on suspension cause I missed to many before. But now that I can go back and see my therapist again I am in much higher spirits and know not to have an incident like this happen again.

most of my anxiety, recently was due to a really bad car accident I had a couple of months back that was quite traumatizing to deal with. But now things are starting look up again, and I know can better manage and cope with my anxiety and emotions in general with the aide of a therapist.

Dx:OCD, AD/HD-C and ADD kinda both, General Anxiety Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder,Abandonment Anxiety, Cycothymic disorder, or mixed bipolar, Border Line Personality Disorder,Histonic Personality Disorder, Dependent Personality disorder, eating disorder
]Rx:Lamotrigine 25mg twice a day for my mood stablizer as well as I am on Escitalopram 10mg 1 daily, Buspirone 3 times daily 10mgs
VT Student, CNA student, working HHA
for my father I think of you everyday

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Anonymous40506, Breaking Dawn, Deilla