Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Cool Mar 23, 2021 at 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noninde View Post
Today is the lowest I've felt. I've probably been lower, but those were different times, and I was a different me.
Today I am at the lowest I've felt.
I am very scared and preparing for if I feel worse. Reaching out to as many groups, doctors, chats, therapists as I can, because I am scared it will get worse. I'm angry because I was dealing with so much, and more keeps piling on, and I don't have the time/space/energy to keep dealing with it, and thus I am at my lowest. I need help and support and I'm scared I won't have it when I need it. I'm scared of the end of the call or the end of the chat, when those anxious feelings start again, without words in my head, just uncontrollable subconscious knowing I'm either in danger or will be again soon. I'm crying because the more I prepare, the more I try, the more help I ask, the worse the world treats us and takes any steps we made away. I'm scared because I used to say, if I can make it through this week. Now it's, can I make it through to tomorrow.
I hope you find the help and compassion that you need right now. For me, after my fears were so bad for so long, I was finally able to accept that I was just not in control and just accept whatever my future will be. I say this as a person who is having my basic needs met. I am thankful that I currently have food and stable shelter. I hope things get better for you. Please hang on! Help might come from an unexpected place!

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla, Noninde, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Noninde