Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Noexcuses2020

Member Since Jul 2020
Default Mar 23, 2021 at 01:56 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Go for it

M. Slept so-so last night because I had to get up super early for an important meeting

C. How did the meeting go?

M. It went very well. The net of it is that the team saw value in the offering and that we have clear next steps.

C. Great

M. I’m still upset at DJ for pooping the idea. I hate to say this, but f— him. He’s talking out of both sides of his mouth. On one hand he was the one who asked that we focus on BE. On the other, he’s now telling us to be careful with CL. Well, guess what? CL is fired up about this. And CL is the one who has the team to go make it happen. “Thanks” for the warning, but f___ you.

C. What else is on your mind?

M. Now that PM is on A/X, I’m nervous about launching it?

C. Why? I thought you were excited about this?

M. Well, I am but now it’s for real.

C. Want some advice?

M. Please

C. Ask SL to help you think through how to sign X number of new accounts by end Q2. There is a lot of alignment with what she’s doing at EU, so makes sense to partner. What do you think?

M. I like it. We’ll come up with a launch plan

C. I also suggest that you do a practice demo and review the listing deck. It seems like every time you do a demo, you get fired up more often than not.

M. Okay.

C. What else?

M. I’m nervous about DJ and Cent. I feel terrible that I haven’t engaged with DJ in over a month, at least, and am afraid he might have lost interest.

C. My advice is that you send him a heartfelt note tomorrow at the latest.

M. Okay. Have to run.

C. Okay. Was this helpful?

M. Yep. Thanks!
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote