View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Mar 25, 2021 at 03:02 PM

I have AC. Another step completed. (I probably won't use it very much.)

Writing - I got some pieces of plot figured out. That means I should have some relatively easy first-draft writing ahead of me. It won't be great literature, but I'll know what happens to keep things moving along.

Other projects - garage cleaning - think dust, dirt, unmentionable dirt, cobwebs, etc. I've cleared off three shelves and painted them. Fifteen to go plus corners, a bench and other assorted nooks to clean. I did a hazardous waste run this morning - one of many. I should have all the hazardous waste out by now, but there's still more lurking behind cob webs. The sad part - after the haz waste run, I stopped at Ace Hardware and bought spray paint, putty, and wall texturizer.

Another project - The space where my old wall heater sat was rough-patched (very rough patch.) I have to finish the patching job, texturize and paint. I don't want to hire anyone since I have spent a ton of money and I still have more bills coming in - our wills, taxes, hearing aids, dental, and probably more stuff that I've forgotten about.

On the bright side of all this. I'd been really lazy lately, and I've worried that I couldn't do a full days work to save my life. Well, yesterday, I did it - a good eight hours worth of work (not all on the garage.) It felt good.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote