View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2021 at 11:37 AM

Hi, Juggler,
It's good to see your posts again. And of course I know who you are.
This may be a repeat. I thought I posted something yesterday, but I can't find it.
That's an impressive list of goals. And some of them will make a big difference. So yay! Go for it.
Me - my big goal is coming up in April. I'm doing camp Nanowrimo (again) and the goal is to write 50,000 words in a month. I've done it before. And the years I haven't done the whole 50,000, I've written between 10,000 and 40,000 which is enough to make me happy.
My other goal is - I hate to even admit that this is a goal - to clean out my garage. I started it. It's a hoarder type garage with spider webs, dust, and junk. So it may be a bigger project than writing 50,000 words.
The days of COVID isolation are drawing to a close. I've had my two shots, and I'm starting to get back to being a normal person (who wears a mask and carries sanitizer in her car.) It feels weird. I'll be picking up my grandson from school two days a week, and I'm starting to get together with friends. But now, isolation feels normal and human interaction seems weird.

Good stuff to everyone reading this.
delightful is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote