View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2021 at 03:39 PM

Therapy went very well today. She seems to get me. She doesn’t quite understand the whole doing sessions in closets things I don’t think. But she is very knowledgeable and shows emotion. I told her about the move and she said that was fast. I was honest with her and I told her I felt bad about what my Pdoc told me yesterday about old T returning to the office in 2 weeks. She seems to think it’s the sudden unexpected news I got that I wasn’t prepared for. Kinda like I was having a tough time with the change in things and it freaked me out. I mentioned the transference with old T and old T had sent to new T that info, so she already knew. My T asked if I wanted her as a girlfriend or what. I said I just had a crush on her and I thought she was hot. My T said “she must be really pretty.” She asked me why I never told Old T before when it was starting to get bad and I mentioned not wanting her to fire me. T said she hopes there’s no transference between us and she said “I’m old enough to be your mother” she said she’s worried about my lack of social interactions. I mentioned wanting to go back to work where I get my social interactions.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2