TunedOut
Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
Default Mar 31, 2021 at 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
I've since come out of the hospital (after ten days of treatment), I am on increased and additional medications to help calm them, but the meds do not solve it nor do they really calm what is happening to me.

He told me at the time that my problem is both a spiritual one and a psychological one.

In my experience, it feels mostly spiritual and partially psychological. The bodily jerks and the hissing and growling sounds tell me this is mostly spiritual.

I am scared - very scared. I am worried about my well being and about my ability to function.

I am NOT channeling anymore. That is DONE. After what I've experienced, I've determined that it opened a door to a world I don't want to know about OR experience ever again.

I had thought though that I was talking also to benevolent beings, for most of the time I was channeling. However, channeling clearly is a very dangerous activity that should NOT be taken lightly.

I made a vast mistake by venturing in this direction to begin with. VAST MISTAKE. Now I don't know how to close the door completely to get rid of them.

WHY did this even have to happen? I thought initially that it was a gift that I should use to help people. There are channels and mediums who channel higher beings.

But for me, channeling creates all sorts of trouble and it's not worth it.
Have Hope
I will continue to pray for you. If you have read my posts on this forum (Sanctuary for Spiritual Support) and on the social group forum (At Jesus' Feet), I hope some of these more recent posts convey that there is only one person who can help us overcome these dark powers you speak of.

I never channeled but I do believe that in addition to angels of light, there are spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Sometimes these wicked spirits pose as angels of light. Wicked spirits only want to steal, kill and destroy, IMO this is why channeling can be so dangerous.

I agree that many of our psychological issues are spiritual or can be overcome through one person. Yes, some of our issues remain with us for the rest of our lives because IMO there are laws of the universe still at work and our actions do have consequences but we can overcome the confusion and fear that plague our minds by looking to the one who created the universe, It doesn't always happen overnight but IMO we can be changed and healed. I once did not always follow my heart and what I knew in my heart was right because I was fearful and codependent (we can be more easily gaslighted when are plagued by this type of thinking), but now I see the actions of others more clearly (not that I understand their hearts in every way, only God truly understands our hearts).

So I do agree that your insight that you are in a spiritual battle is correct and I will continue to pray for you. It is dangerous to think we can fight these spiritual battles but we can ask God to fight them for us.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Have Hope