Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 01, 2021 at 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
Not sure my advice is always wise LOL but thanks and yes, there is a time to get advice and then there is a time to just take time to figure out what we want and is best for our current life situation.

Sort of related but not totally--when I used to do call center sales, one of the things we learned is that we were more likely to "sell" if we offered some choice but did not give too many choices. Too many choices (and perhaps too much advice ) can actually make us less likely to make a decision. Hope this isn't TMI. I am having one of those days where I might be overposting too!
@TunedOut, that analogy makes sense and is a good one.

I do need time, and I need to figure this all out on my own for now. I am definitely not ready to make a decision and I have far bigger issues on my plate right now such as taking care of my mental health and starting a new job in a little over a week. I need to get healthy again so that I can actually work... those are bigger issues at the moment and take precedence over making a decision about my marriage.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut