View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 01, 2021 at 06:27 PM

I am sorry you are having issues. I noticed couple of things. I don’t think it’s of any use to make assumptions about people and their families. I see no point in assuming she is jealous or resentful or having no relationship with her family. Why assume she has no love in her family? Did she tell you that? Moving away and not living close by isn’t a sign of anything bad or cold or negative but is rather normal progression of events.

Following quarantine the way it was recommended does not make her cold. It makes her wise. Why should she endanger her child? She sounds like a loving parent to me and so does your son.

Unless your son is a minor or incapacitated, no one can take him away or make him stopping talking to you. He makes his own decisions. It sounds that you blame her for your son’s estrangement yet most of it is based on assumptions and you thinking that’s what is going on going with your daughter in law. She can’t stop him from doing this or that. It’s his choice. Address this with your son. But without assumption and judgement of his wife and her family
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ArtleyWilkins, Molinit, mote.of.soul