View Single Post
Michael2Wolves
Account Suspended

Member Since Jan 2018
247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2021 at 11:19 PM

It wasn't so much that I saw the movie coming, it's that they were talking about the Pattern in the movie after I perceived It--the fractal vision of probability and potential laid out before me like a branching tree, all in swirls of repeating Patterns, some bigger, some smaller. It's like being able to sense which branches go up or down, though terms of direction are really relative. I saw the mathematical perfection of the universe laid out in front of me, and I understood it. That's the key. I understood it intuitively.

Now, I can parse wikipedia reading things like Bohmian Mechanics and the Kaluza-Klein theorem and have a generally good grasp of the concepts I am reading about. The universe is beyond strange--it's purely holographic. If it's all a hologram, that begs the question of who it's for, or what. The implications are mind-bending as they are terrifying to behold.

I do believe we all know more than we're aware of. It's what this author from Fantasy and Science Fiction who said we all live as individuals and when we die, we return to this collective subconscious which is outside of time.

Last edited by Michael2Wolves; Apr 03, 2021 at 12:18 AM..
Michael2Wolves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote