View Single Post
AliceKate
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2021
2,208 hugs
given
Default Apr 03, 2021 at 01:10 PM

You get bored because infinite repition is infinitly boring. I completely understand. And If indeed you can feel it, you have more reason towards boredom than I.

I saw the future, if one believes in these things. Not a probability-based one, either. It caused me a lot of axiety for sure, partly because I don't truly believe it and this going back and forth on it being possible or not makes my entire body tense with pressure. Most strange for sure. I wrote it down. Took me 4 months. Then I sent it somewhere and I am and have been trying to move past it ever since. The future we see is irrelevant, no? Whether we see it or not doesn't change it, right? And doesn't change our lives either,

And no, scientist acknowledge, as is their perogative, that they don't quite understand all the parameters of creation. They certainly do not say that they know the parameters and that clearly things were manipulated along the way. Subtle difference, but very significant.

This conversation makes me quesy. YOu should look into the Vedas, your "aons" sound like the hindu time periods.
AliceKate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Michael2Wolves