View Single Post
Que Sera Sera
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2020
6 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2021 at 05:01 PM

im in the middle of a huge fiasco dealing with repair businesses over a plumbing issue i have.
the majority of them seem to view "senior widow lady" as a windfall of as much free cash in their pocket as they can bs you into handing over to them.
i keep thinking i need to grab a man to come & be there with me so they straighten their act up and treat my job in a professional manner like they should do it.
all of my suposed bad traits of doubtfullness, cynicysim, lack of trusting people, skeptisysm.. have all played to my favor and i believe i kept myself from being taking advantage of by any of them.
it pays to learn about things for your own knowledge of what is what, do all types of investigating the companies before you use their services.. ask as many people as possible for any 1st hand insight they might have to offer up.
if the people doing the job tell you something that makes you question it , stop everything right there and seek advice from a trusted source on what to do from there.

Last edited by Que Sera Sera; Apr 03, 2021 at 05:31 PM..
Que Sera Sera is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, MuseumGhost, Travelinglady