View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,106 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Thumbs up Apr 04, 2021 at 11:11 AM

Thanks for the great replies, once again. I really appreciate it and felt that the suggestions have been useful for me.

I know I would be eligible for unemployment. But also, I should be eligible for vacation time not taken and severance pay. When they run out, then I should be eligible for Social Security. The last time I was on unemployment was about 16 years ago. It was very brief. In the years before, I was unemployed for a good while and they seemed lax in making sure I was actively looking for work. I recalled turning job offers down and still receiving unemployment. Maybe that's changed now at where I am or certain states are strict about how you go about looking for work.

From what I think, with me having the conversation with the Facility Manager last Friday, there's going to be a change with the front and the Security Guards set up. So it would have been possible that the mail situation would have changed even if I didn't say anything. But I felt like I had to say something and I think it was a good thing I did. Like I said earlier, it's not guaranteed I'm going to have a job when this change comes about. I will insist that the mail situation improve. I prefer not to work with it if it doesn't.

Getting another job right now doesn't appeal to me, unless if it's something that would be hard to resist. I feel very "spent" now and practically unmotivated to do something else. Maybe it's that depression thing with me.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
leomama