View Single Post
AliceKate
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2021
2,208 hugs
given
Default Apr 05, 2021 at 05:18 AM

Humanity has risen and fallen multiple times over the course of millions of years, this does not mean we have been to the moon before our current era or the Tutenchamun used electricity.

Re Tutenchamun, it may just be in the color of the paintings on his walls or the stones used, see this article.

Re the structures on the moon, there appears to be an area worth investigation, but we do not know for sure and "worth investigation" does not mean that we or other intelligent species necessarily have been there before (which of course you have already acknowledged). I read the discussion part in this study to research that a bit.

The Vedas state that the god(s) - the brackets I place because a lot of hindu mysticism is based around the statement that "all is one" and all god(s) are facets of one god - create and destroy the world in a perpetual cycle, where each cycle has distinct periods and heros in these periods. I understand we are in the last of these, though I have to re-read that part to be sure. All of this I know from the audiobook "Hinduism for dummies"

Things are cynincal regardless of what I have said above. The romans had sewage systems which were lost etc. There are enough reasons for sure to be cynical, if only because we have hardly advanced ourself, though we have advanced our techniques. But this is simply due to our long lives, as species advance as they reproduce and we quite old.

If the Vedas are true and the world is to be recycled, I am all for it I wonder if we have been this cynicle in the eras past. At least in these, we had to fight for our lives and we died at younger ages and had no birth control to the degree we do now. So we had problems, while now, as we focus on ourselves, we have problems internal to ourselves and to our cultures.
AliceKate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote