View Single Post
Michael2Wolves
Account Suspended

Member Since Jan 2018
247 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2021 at 07:57 AM

Legends are born from seeds of truth. Atlantis was Antarctica. Turns out the city of Troy was real. Jericho really did have its walls collapsed...somehow. Moses really did cross the Red Sea (there's Egyptian chariots and weaponry all over the sea bed).

As for Egypt...I'd be very wary of anything put out "officially." This is overseen by Zari Hawass, aka, Mr. "There's Nothing Inside the Great Sphinx!" Then, went on live international tv and was seen crawling out of a hole in the base of the sphinx. But surely, that door behind the Sphinx's right ear isn't a door, just decor! Pfffff. Right. And Aristotle was just drunk on elderberry wine when he wrote that bit about there being a library under the Sphinx greater than that of Alexandria and controlled by the priesthood (which is whom actually ran Egypt, not the Pharaoh), describing it as a labyrinth.

Everything we have been told about Egypt is a lie to perpetuate the myth that mankind rose from the cradle of civilization 6,000 years ago. Right. Just boom, here we are, and look at our advanced mathematics in which we recognized 12 planets, including the sun and moon. That leaves one uncounted planet. Nibiru. I am not in any way shape or form a Nibiru-believer or proponent of the Annunaki myth. But where there is smoke, there is fire, and we've been getting lied to with lazy half-truths and shoddy research. Zari Hawass is not to be believed. There is no way neanderthals had a meeting and decided to get their proverbial crap together and overnight, became astronomers. And remember, the ancient Egyptians themselves said the sphinx and pyramids of Giza were old even in their time. We're talking pre-dynastic Egypt. That, according to mainstream archaeology, would put the Sphinx and Pyramids around 8-10,000 years old, and the erosion patterns in the Sphinx uphold this. I highly recommend, Before They Were Pharaohs. It talks about the powerplant theory, and how the pyramids were nothing but LFE generators to power a civilization that makes ours look like the dark ages by comparison.

Lmao Hinduism and Taoism have struck mighty close to the heart of the nature of reality. And if you notice, that repetition is a FRACTAL. Boom. Fractal mathematics are in everything. lol I told you--we already had this conversation the last aeon. Only, I was a woman, and you were Mongolian. The time before that, I was Japanese and you were probably a man. Any variation you can think of has already either been done, or will be done (in which case, it already has been done thanks to Time itself not actually being linear, only being perceived that way). Nothing is new under the sun. The universe runs pretty much like a quantum computer, sending electrons down all possible paths, but only arriving by one. Which means, those other realities are also occurring simultaneously, depending on how you shift your perspective.

*gets dizzy* I think I need to sit down.
Michael2Wolves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote