Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2021 at 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rive. View Post
I'm very sorry that your old T did not want to resume sessions with you SK. I don't understand her reasoning but can only imagine how unendurable that must be for you..

It seems to be more about her than about you, though. Is there any possibility to have a face to face with her? I don't mean for closure but an opportunity to discuss and address your feelings? For her to hear you out.

As for your current T, yes sometimes they miss the importance of what we are saying and/or what we are going through. I would tell her again... And again.
Thank you Rive. I don't think she's open to a face to face. I could ask but I doubt she would say yes. She really doesn't seem like she wants to see me. I don't blame her. I must have been a PITA client. Still, I just thought that she cared. She always said she did. I just can't see how someone cares about you but doesn't want to work with you or see you.

Yes, when I see current T in two weeks I will tell her again. I'm thinking of seeing if she has anything open this weekend because the pain is so much. I just don't know if it would do any good. She's not the most helpful person in the world. She's kind but rather scattered and doesn't seem to know what to do with me. Which doesn't help. I don't know what to do with me either.

Thanks for your kind response. Kit

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2