Magnate

Member Since Oct 2018
7 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2021 at 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Thanks Beth, it is. Former T wrote me her response in email which is how I had contacted her initially. So I emailed her again and it's rather long. I put it in the thread about Dear T. I know she isn't going to change her mind but I wish I could understand her reasoning better. When we parted ways due to her MS, she made it sound like I could come back at some point if she were to come back to practicing. I know things change. People change. Etc. But I am beating myself up for not being good enough to be accepted back. The one person who I thought accepted me despite everything I told her doesn't want me. It's beyond painful. It's agonizing.
I'm wondering if she does not want to start with you again because, even though she's back in practice, she knows her health is such that she might have to back out again without much notice - such is the nature of MS. She knows the kind of disruption that was and would again be to you and your therapy.

I'm just guessing, but it would not surprise me if that was her reasoning, but it would have been clearer if she could have stated that if it is the case.
ArtleyWilkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, SlumberKitty