Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2021 at 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtleyWilkins View Post
I'm wondering if she does not want to start with you again because, even though she's back in practice, she knows her health is such that she might have to back out again without much notice - such is the nature of MS. She knows the kind of disruption that was and would again be to you and your therapy.

I'm just guessing, but it would not surprise me if that was her reasoning, but it would have been clearer if she could have stated that if it is the case.
Thanks ArtleyWilkins. It might be part of it. That's not what she said so I don't know. What she said was that she felt our work was complete and that I should continue with current T. In my initial email to her I did suggest that it may be difficult to go back because of the intense sadness I had over losing her the first time. So what you said makes sense. Maybe former T, just doesn't want to come across as blaming me. I don't know. I hope she explains more from the email I sent her. I can make up things in my head all day long as reasons why she doesn't want to see me and most of them are very harsh towards me. If she could be clearer then maybe I wouldn't be beating myself up. Right now I'm in so much pain. Not as much pain as when I lost her the first time, but pretty near close. Except this time I can't cry it out. Tears come to the surface but they don't fall. And I'm not
Possible trigger:
so I can't get rid of the feelings that way either. They are stuck inside me like little barbed fish, swimming around, catching on everything, causing me tremendous pain. I can't believe she didn't tell me she was back to practicing in the first place. And now I can't believe she won't have me back. I'm gutted.

Hugs from:
Mystical_Being

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2