View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2021 at 01:04 PM

Hugs, Kit. I suggest contacting Pastor T. The chance that a new T will be able to get you in soon is less good than someone you've been working with, particularly right now (as I've heard from my T and read elsewhere that T's are very busy from the pandemic). I mean, hopefully the new T can get you in, but Pastor T doesn't charge you, right? So would be no loss in seeing him either way.

And I understand why you see it as her taking away your care. It felt much like that when ex-MC said I had to contact him less and refused to talk to me (even on the phone, which we'd done many times before) without H also being on the call. For a long time, I wanted to try to meet with him solo, in person, just to talk things through, but I imagine he'd have said no. The circumstances of the ending with your T were very different, but just saying that I understand.

Hm, do you think there's any chance she'd be willing to meet with both you and your current T at the same time, to discuss her decision? Ex-MC had considered possibly doing that with me and current T. But then I changed my mind about it before we actually got to the place of scheduling it.
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, SlumberKitty