View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2021 at 01:41 PM

Today went well. She commented on the fact that I was rocking back and forth and suggested a rocking chair might help me. We also talked about compression shirts and I told her I have several and a pressure belt. I told her about my oral sensory issues and that I like to suck and chew on things. I told her about the things I use and she was just like “whatever. If you want to bring them into our in person sessions that’s fine” I of course won’t do that but I am super glad she’s accepting. And I’m also glad it only took me 4 sessions to tell her and I didn’t have to tell her in email. She says I use the word weird a lot and I never noticed it. But my mom says I use it a lot too. My T asked why I used it and I said I didn’t know that maybe I use it when I don’t know what else to say. She was eating a Twix bar and I said “is that a Twix bar?” And she laughed and said “yeah if you were here I’d share one with you.” I’m glad I’m at ease with her the same way I was with my old T. I seem more open though with new T.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Apr 06, 2021 at 02:02 PM..

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2